Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Memory lane pt. 2 - tour life


Reading twilight at a hotel in columbus, OH


Panera. Our lifeblood on the road (coffee+free wifi). in Michigan


watching my bloody valentine in medford, OR


After show dennys stop to fill up on coffee before a long drive, Missouri (COLD)

filming a tv show in ladera ranch, ca


a super cute dog in weed, ca

filming a tv show in westerville, OH

getting gas in albuquerque, NM

swimming in ladera ranch, CA

sleep is hard to come by on tour.

delicious tea in akron, OH

sushi in mobile, AL

starbucks chicago, IL

Garrett (keyboard player) and I, south bend, IN

big mask, Danville, IN

a spider that was IN OUR VAN (!!!!) somewhere in Georgia.
it was bigger than my palm and every time i'm reminded of it, i die inside.


And i'll leave you with that.

12 comments:

  1. wow, give me more info on the keyboard player. he's a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh-memory lane...I've been travelling down those roads as of late...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Abi! :) Josh looks really unsure about that Starbucks coffee lol. And that spider would've scared the living daylights out of me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live on the city-line of South Bend! Weird. How'd you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. new to your blog- found it weird to see south bend on it! {i live 30 mins away from it}

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Wiggi the dog! The different dogs are always my favorite part, especially Roddy.

    And ladies, that keyboard player is single.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I hadn't seen a photo of you with blond hair yet - love it both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did you do with that spider? I would hate to squish something that large that's filled with gross stuff. Aaaghlllgh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see no memory in kelso wa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog through tasty kitchen - it's really cute! Love the blueberry muffins, however the spider picture has scarred me for life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Makes me want to take a road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS